July 13, 2012

Summer Excursions - Part 1









This summer I haven't had much time to relax. Between all the graduation parties, birthday parties, homeschooling, and Vacation Bible School events, I rarely even turned on the computer. This is the first day in nearly a week that I actually sat online for more than 3 minutes. As I type this the boys are napping and I am watching a James Stewart movie while eating crackers with Nutella.

Overall, this summer has been quite enjoyable and I've adored spending time with my boys and my loving husband.  July has been devoted to them and our families, and August will be devoted to my best friends as we hang out with them through visiting, receiving visits, and catching up on our lives.

5 comments:

à la Modest said...

Yeah it's that time of the year. Our church has a ton of activities planned, birthdays, bridal and baby showers, weddings, catching up with friends who are visiting from other states and countries, etc. We might just go broke with all this!

Tim said...

I wanna play cars on the grass!

Marisa Noelle said...

This sounds very much like my summer...hehe and I often find myself relaxing in a similar manor with an old movie and nutella.  Your family is beautiful (I know I say thing all the time...but so true).  Both your boys have such gorgeous eyes:)  xx Marisa

Allyvintage said...

Look at that sunshine! i miss it xx

sara said...

More beautiful pics! Jimmy Stewart & nutella. SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN! :) It is good to keep busy, especially with friends & family. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and family this summer and it is exhausting, but worth it :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails