July 17, 2012

Summer Excursions - Part 2

My niece Meiha turned 1 year old earlier in the week. We got to celebrate her birthday, which was really a lovely time! She just started walking and has quite the sweet personality (ball of energy).


Leto loves holding his cousin and playing with her. My eldest brother is the funny one in the family and he gave me his "little boy" face.
You can see some of the personality of my sons and niece in this shot.  They had so much fun!



Micah's face cracks me up in this shot!! Oh goodness. Leto was enjoying his cupcake.


This is my beautiful niece Kyana (Meiha's big sister). 


Meiha was doing a touchdown dance for her Uncle Rob.


My brother Jeff and his little girl

My big brothers who tell me about being "old" in their late 30s to prepare me and make me laugh and glad to still be in my 20s.


My sister-in-law helping Meiha open her presents. My mom got the cute dress on the left and Meiha decided to munch on the neon green tutu Rob and I bought her.

8 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

so special and different!

Rachel @ à la Modest said...

Haha, I really like the trampoline shots!

Marisa Noelle said...

Precious!  You look absolutely radiant in that photo of you and your pretty little niece.  That is such a cute age (though every age is it's own way).  I love that photo of the kids on the trampoline.  It's always so fun to get together and celebrate birthdays with cousins.  I hope to do the same thing once Keane has cousins around.  xx Marisa

Tim said...

Touchdown dance = awesome cuteness!

sara said...

The pic with the kiddies with heads down & bums up is my fave! Haha, my parents probably have a dozen pics or so with us doing that. Looks like a lot of fun, I am hoping to see my nieces & nephews at our wedding shower in a few weeks, they grow so fast!

annebeth said...

I love how big Micah's features are in that picture, exaggerated but ultra adorable! :D

JusticePirate said...

Haha. Yeah, he thinks he has to smile REALLY big for the camera sometimes. . . and in this case his eyes became wide and tried concentrating on the camera. So funny.

JusticePirate said...

aww. have fun with your nieces and nephews!!! That's so exciting! You know about your shower? Aren't those usually surprises? 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails